Saturday, October 24, 2009

History In The Making!



Today, I was on my way down to Howard to see what was going on, and I realized that I didn't want to be outside in the rain. Instead of going back home, I decided to find something indoors today. I called a female friend of mines and she told me DMV veteran Uptown XO was performing @ Indulj. I went through and caught a historic performance. He went through some of his classics and rocked the crowd putting on a good show that will be remembered for a while.After that show and revisiting the classic "Monumental" cd on the way home, I can't wait for his next project to drop, "1-1-10" which is scheduled for release on Jan.1,2010. For more info on Uptown XO you can follow him on twitter @uptownxo, or check him out @ Pure Lounge (13th and U NW)which he host every monday. Its one of the hottest open mics in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment